Within this 3-hour session we will be covering some of the hottest issues in the Retail/FMCG Sector in the student recruitment industry with insight into the latest trends. This event will allow you to network amongst your peers and gain further insight into the challenges they are currently facing and how to overcome them.
Outputs of the session:
- To agree ways of working as a sector group to drive the effectiveness and engagement within Retail/FMCG sector
- To see the new digital functionality of the ISE website
- To reconnect on the key themes from the ISE surveys and input into insights gathered from upcoming surveys
- To agree our representation at the ISE showcase in Jan 2018
- To share and update on what we are doing on apprenticeships, challenges and how we can collaborate and support as a network
10.00 – 10.30 – Introductions, set up and future vision for the Retail sector group - Helen Alkin, M&S
10.30 – 10.50 – How do we want the meetings to be to get the most out of our sector group - Claire Screaton, Boots
10.50 – 11.00 – The new ISE website and it’s functionality
11.00 – 11.40 – ISE Annual Surveys – overview of key themes and input on questions - Sam Gordon, ISE
In this interactive session, Sam will explore the latest recruitment trends relevant to your sector and how we can all act on them. The ISE Annual Survey received 200 responses from employers in over 15 sectors and is the most comprehensive and complete picture of student recruitment that the ISE has ever produced, so this is an invaluable chance to discuss the findings.
11.40 – 12.00 – Break
12.00 – 12.15 - ISE Showcase 2018 - Employer Insight Sessions – how will we represent the Retail/FMCG sector group – Helen Alkin, M&S
12.15 – 13.00 – Apprenticeship sharing session – what are the approaches in Retail/FMCG, what are the challenges, what do you want to see more of from the ISE?
Testimonials from previous Retail/FMCG meetings:
- Another great round table discussion. Really helpful hints and tips. Great open conversation.
- Great debate & discussion.
- Useful information & helpful discussion.
Kindly hosted by Mitchells & Butlers, London.
This event is only open to current ISE members (EMPLOYERS only).
Due the popularity of these events, it may be necessary to restrict entrance to one person per member organisation.